April 24, 2005

essays and all that jazz

Today is sunday. I have two assignments due tomorrow, one for English and one for Histoire Canadien. Guess what? Neither is even close to being done. I mean started.
But guess what? I (finally) got my zine printed!!! Yay!!! It's only 3 weeks late. My April issue is available right now, for $1. It's printed on yellow paper this time, as a result of the reader poll taken in February's issue. It get on a emailing list for MAJ World, or get a subscription, email me at mjguurl@yahoo.ca. If you'd like to check out my web page, which is supposed to be functional now, my home page is at ca.geocities.com/majguurl/index.htm. April's issue is not available online as of yet.
Back to school tomorrow, as I said, not looking forward to it, cuz i don't think anyone will even have $ to pay me for my zine. Oh well.
Hello to Josh, i tried to put ur site on here a couple times a few days ago, but the link thing wouldn't work. I can put it on, but it says the link doesn't exist. But success! i put it on a min ago and it works.:D
Lydia, not to be the whiny brat you know me as, but post something! Please?
My mother is attempting to run a yard sale today, it's cloudy, sunday, and it's been raining off and on. No one has come excpet for the neighbours, but i don't think they bought anything.
We do not live on a busy street. Pretty much the only traffic come from huge gravel trucks running up and down at all hours.
well, i g2g. so ttyl.
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home