April 27, 2005

calm project! ARGH

I have typed my moving out project for CALM twice, and the computer has deleted it. I am soo mot impressed!!!!
We had a band concert first thing so i missed most of math class. Afterwards, apparently, someone lit something on fire and left it on the bleachers. Really smart. Now the v-p is asking for info. I swear i wasn't involved.
There were a few things that i nioticed that kept me laughing through most of the concert. There was a guy w two big cymbals, and his long red hair would fly up every time he clapped them together. It was v funny.
Then on the last song, this really short skinny guy was standing outside the auditorium, and he started dancing to the jazz band's rendition of Taking Care of Business. That was really cute.
I guess the bell's gonna ring soon, so ttyl
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home