April 27, 2005

back on again

Hey, i can post on here again. I was trying to earlier today and it wouldn't let me.
I don't have a whole lot to say, but I was on msn today, and I tlked to josh and darcy. Both really nice guys. Darcy tried to send me some files, but my computer didn't accept them. I tlked to josh even longer...and I have finally replied to his email.
I'm supposed to be doing my CALM project, it's due on fri, and i need to get it all together, and I am leaving school at the start of lunchtime tomorrow so that I can work. I will collate flyers tomorrow. Starting at 1:20 til...well, i have to stop around 6:00, i'm guessing, cause we have our meeting tomorrow instead of tonight. Hope we can work quick enough, cause I only get paid half(working w my sis), and we together only get paid 1/2 cent for every flyer, and 1 cent for every bag we put them in.
But it's better than nothing, which is what we've had for ages now. We don't get flyers v often.
I did pick up a job application at the Clothesline in Berwick today, though. I got back a few mins ago fr driving out there.
Well, I guess that's all for now.
tty'all l8a.
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home